It plays a crucial role in our body: it is responsible for the cleansing and protects all other organs from all kinds of toxins. But sometimes the liver needs attention. When you overload it, it stops performing its tasks, which directly affects the well-being of a person. By the way, it is for this reason that, despite all motor efforts and calorie restrictions, weight loss sometimes decreases. How do you recognize this moment?
Carefully read the list of signs of "tiredness" of your liver and consider whether you notice them at home:
- frequent headaches: boring and prolonged, possibly in the area behind the eyes, especially if they pass after a break,
- the constantly aching muscles and aching joints,
- chronic fatigue;
- Irritability, sadness without reason;
- Lack of earlier clarity of thought, quick wit;
- Anxiety and a tendency to depression do not diminish;
- Hormones "naughty";
- sweat more than usual;
- fatty foods are badly digested;
- Digestive problems are characteristic: bloating and abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas;
- Sensitivity to chemicals and pungent odors;
- various inflammations or peeling on the skin;
- You can not get rid of halitosis;
- Weight gain for no apparent reason.
To leave all these symptoms in the past, you need to help your own liver. First, adjust your diet and do not take any medications or vitamins without a prescription. For food, it is sufficient to stick to such simple recommendations:
- drink enough clean water;
- Add at least 35g of fiber per day to your daily menu.
- buy products with a minimum of artificial additives, preferably from organic farming;
- Limit or eliminate alcohol
- give up sugar;
- Increase the consumption of leafy vegetables;
- Switch to lean meat and fish.
- Do not forget dairy products, quality cottage cheese,
- Switch to healthy fats: coconut oil, avocado, natural butter;
- Look for natural sulfur sources: eggs, broccoli, garlic, onions;
- Eat sensibly and well balanced.
And these three herbal products become a real "balm" for your liver:
This vegetable supports the liver. It promotes the production of bile, removes toxins and lowers the levels of "bad" cholesterol in the blood.
This yellow spice purifies the body at the cellular level and helps enzymes to deal with pollutants. In addition, turmeric helps to repair damaged cells in the liver itself.
3. Milk thistle.
A unique plant that is very useful for our liver. Its extract protects liver cells from toxins, alcohol and drugs as well as viruses. Appreciated for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Support your liver with these simple steps. We wish you good health!
The articles on our website are for guidance only. Before using it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Subscribe for newsletter
15 signs that your liver needs support
[ad_1] Share link: It plays a crucial role in our body: it is responsible for the cleansing and protects all…
Three simple exercises that relieve lymph stagnation
[ad_1] Share link: Lymph stagnation: 3 simple exercises to relieve lymph stagnation! A sedentary lifestyle is depicted on the figure…
Autumn discharge: 3 kg per week like never before!
[ad_1] Share link: Autumn is a wealth of seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are inexpensive, so why not discharge the…