Would you like a very simple and fast delicious tea? Then take these recipes! Easy and fast rolling – always help with unexpected guests!
1. Fast rolling with jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP. sugar
- 1 TBSP. yogurt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1.5 tbsp. Flour
- Jam for greasing.
- Turn on the oven, both tena, at 300 degrees, let it warm.
- Whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla, add yoghurt, stir in soda and add flour. The dough turns out to be liquid and pours.
- Cover the baking sheet with paper or tracing paper, pour in the dough, tilt the baking sheet and spread it on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle of the oven and bake for 7-8 minutes until it is pink.
- Remove and turn the pink side onto a damp cloth. Grease quickly with jam and roll up with a cloth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the fabric and sprinkle the roll with powder.
The main thing that always and quickly turns out ?
2. Fast roll condensed milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 0.5 teaspoon soda
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour the dough onto a rectangular baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes.
Filling – any cream, jam, chocolate nut paste.
3. Walnut apple roll
For the test:
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
For the filling:
- 4 apples
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 100 g of nuts
- Rub apples, add sugar, vanilla and nuts. Place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Beat the whites until the climax with a pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg yolks for 1-2 minutes, add the sugar and beat for another 1-2 minutes. Gradually stir in flour with baking powder. Then carefully beaten squirrel.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and smooth over the apple-nut mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Then carefully turn the baking tray with the prepared biscuit onto a clean towel on the table and fill it up.
- Quickly remove the baking paper and roll it into a roll with a towel.
4. Fast milk powder roll
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons milk powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon soda (to clear with vinegar)
- a pinch of salt
- Turn on the oven, the temperature is 220 degrees.
- Immediately place in a baking sheet, oiled – it should be hot.
- Knead the cookie dough.
- Whisk eggs with sugar, gradually add sifted flour, milk powder, salt and soda.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet and bake exactly 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, immediately sprinkle with jam, jam or jam and roll the roll when hot.
- Allow to cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5. A quick tea roll with jam
- 55 g of flour
- 55 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp. l jam
- powdered sugar
- First you must mix the first four ingredients, then add two eggs and beat everything thoroughly to a homogeneous mass.
- Prepare a baking tray, place baking paper on top and grease it with sunflower or butter. Distribute the dough evenly and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- We only bake for 6 minutes until the top of the cake gets a golden crust.
- Parallel to baking the cake, we put a metal pot on the fire, in which we fill the jam and heat slightly. Incidentally, jam can be any, but strawberry is particularly suitable. But that's a matter of taste for everyone.
- So, remove the jam from the fire and remove the cake from the oven. Remove the paper and grease one side with warm jam, wrap it in a roll and sprinkle it with plenty of powdered sugar.
- Let cool and make tea!
6. A fast roll with biscuits and quark
- 3 packs of ordinary biscuits like Yubileiny (30 biscuits),
- 1 pack of cottage cheese (if you do not want it to be too sweet, take a plain cheese with no fillers),
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 chocolate or homemade glaze (with chocolate faster).
- Place the first layer of biscuits on a clean plastic bag. Before this dipping in hot milk.
- One layer consists of 15 biscuits.
- The upper half of the quark, then another layer of biscuits and again the quark.
- We take the package from two sides and make a part of it. Cookies soften and should not break. But even if it breaks down, it is okay to pour the melted chocolate on the bun with the addition of a small amount of milk.
- Alternatively, you can decorate the roll with chocolate pieces.
- We put the rolls in the fridge and after 3-4 hours it is ready. Usually I do it in the evening and in the morning I spoil my home-made "pastry"!
Alternatively, dip the biscuits in coffee or cocoa and add cocoa to the quark. Get chocolate roll.
I am sure that our fast rolls will suit your taste! Have a nice tea party!
Subscribe for newsletter
15 signs that your liver needs support
[ad_1] Share link: It plays a crucial role in our body: it is responsible for the cleansing and protects all…
Three simple exercises that relieve lymph stagnation
[ad_1] Share link: Lymph stagnation: 3 simple exercises to relieve lymph stagnation! A sedentary lifestyle is depicted on the figure…
Autumn discharge: 3 kg per week like never before!
[ad_1] Share link: Autumn is a wealth of seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are inexpensive, so why not discharge the…