"Minute" cake made from cottage cheese for all occasions
From cottage cheese you can just cook great cakes. And above all, fast and easy. The cake is nice, tender and incredibly tasty. You will love it from the first piece on. And you will cook for all occasions in life.
- 700 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 30 g of gelatin
- 100 grams of chocolate
- 150 milliliters of milk
- 400 milliliters of cream 30%
- Pour gelatine in cold water and set aside to swell.
- Put the condensed milk in the quark and stir until smooth with a blender.
- Whip cream on stable tips and gradually add quark mixture.
- Heat the milk and pour it into the chocolate.
- Melt gelatine in the microwave. Add a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese and mix. Then pour into the quark mixture and stir everything with a blender.
- Divide the quark mixture into 2 parts. Add melted chocolate to one and mix.
- We take the shape and pour 10 tablespoons of chocolate mass into the ground. Then in the middle we put 8 tbsp. white mass, then add 5 tbsp. Chocolate mass. We fill out the form and change the masses until they end.
- We send the billet for 2-3 hours in the fridge. Then we take it out, take it out of the mold and serve it on the table.
Subscribe for newsletter
15 signs that your liver needs support
[ad_1] Share link: It plays a crucial role in our body: it is responsible for the cleansing and protects all…
Three simple exercises that relieve lymph stagnation
[ad_1] Share link: Lymph stagnation: 3 simple exercises to relieve lymph stagnation! A sedentary lifestyle is depicted on the figure…
Autumn discharge: 3 kg per week like never before!
[ad_1] Share link: Autumn is a wealth of seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are inexpensive, so why not discharge the…