1. An original and delicious snack
Are you planning a party? Then you will definitely find this recipe useful. Prepare a fantastic snack that captivates your guests from the very first bite.
Cones with bacon and delicious filling literally make you crazy. They are very simple and prepared from the available products.
- 400 grams of minced meat
- 250 grams of bacon (sliced)
- 150 grams of cheese (grated)
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt pepper
How to cook a holiday snack:
- We take the foil and turn it into pins.
- We take the bacon, wrap it with foil and fix it with chopsticks. 3-4 strips of bacon should fall on a cone.
- Roast the prepared cones in a hot pan until rosy.
- Peel the onion, cut into small pieces and place in a hot pan. Fry until golden and add minced meat. Salt and pepper as needed, add the garlic, pass through the press and mix.
- Remove the foil from the pins.
- We fill each cone with minced meat and place cheese between two layers of minced meat.
- We put the finished cones in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- We put the block in the oven heated to 180 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the prepared appetizer with herbs and serve.
2. Unusual and bright herring snack
Unusual, bright and very easy to prepare appetizer!
- 1 lightly salted herring
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 small red onion
- 1 TBSP. Spoonful of lemon juice
- ground black pepper to taste
- a pinch of sugar
- 2-3 small cucumbers
as well as to drop off:
- Slices of black bread
- 1 teaspoon of cereal mustard
- 3 TBSP. Tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil
Cooking herring appetizer:
1. Peel herring, cut intestines, into fillets.
2. Cut onion into half rings, add lemon juice. Add pepper and sugar. Leave for 10 minutes.
3. Make incisions on each fillet of the comb and uncover it as a book.
3. Put the fillet in a plastic wrap and form a rectangle.
4. Then grease the fillet with cream cheese. Drain the marinade from the onion, dry and place on the cheese.
5. Cut the cucumber into strips, add the onion. Dill with chopped dill.
7. Roll the herring and roll for a few hours in the fridge. Mix oil with mustard. Then pick up the roll, cut and serve on slices of black bread, pour in oil.
3. Wonderful snack sandwiches
Great for every table!
- 1 boiled beetroot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- cooking oil
How to make snack sandwiches:
- Slice loaves with rhombuses (or optional), fry them in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Rub the beets on a coarse grater, add the garlic, mayonnaise, mix and place on a roasted loaf.
- Put a piece of herring on it.
4. Tasty salad "Alenka"
Very simple, delicious and inexpensive salad. My guests are enthusiastic about him.
- 750gr champignon
- 400 gr crab sticks
- 5 cool eggs
- 4 fresh cucumbers
- 1-2 pieces of onions
How to cook Alenka salad:
- Fry the mushrooms with onions.
- Dice the cucumbers
- Crab sticks – straws.
- Dice the eggs.
- Mix everything, salt, add chopped parsley.
- Season with mayonnaise.
5. Snack Cake "Special"
Cheese Pancake Snack Cake (Pancake Cake). The cake proves to be very tasty, filling and beautiful and can undoubtedly decorate any holiday table, and the mushroom-flavored chicken leaves no one indifferent.
- Milk -500 ml.
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cheese – 150 gr.
- Flour – 160 gr.
- Dill – 4 branches
- Vegetable oil -2 tbsp
For the filling:
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Mushrooms – 500 gr
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp.
- Chicken fillet – 350 gr.
- Cream cheese – 350 gr.
- Green to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Detailed preparation of the special cake appetizer can be found in the video below.
<img class = "lazy, lazy, hidden" data-lazy-type = "iframe" src = ""alt =" ">
6. Incredibly scented appetizer with cold grilled meats
Once you have prepared the most delicious meat according to this recipe, you will cook it again and again – this cold meat appetizer is so delicious, fragrant and delicious!
- Cooked pork (can be replaced by beef or boiled tongue) – 500 gr.
- 3 medium onions
- All greens (bunch) – coriander (I highly recommend it!), Parsley, dill
- Chilli pepper – 1 pod
For the marinade:
- Cold cooked water – 50 gr.
- Lemon juice (or lime juice) – 90 gr. (This is about 3 pcs.)
- Balsamic vinegar – 2 tbsp. spoon
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. spoon
- Salt -1.5 tsp
- Olive oil (or other vegetables) – 4 tablespoons. spoon
- Dry spices – black pepper and marjoram (half a teaspoon), dried parsley – 1 teaspoon,
- Chile – 1/4 teaspoon.
How To Cook A Cold Barbecue Appetizer:
Cook the meat. We put a whole piece of meat in boiling water.
Add 2-3 leaves of parsley, a few peas of black pepper, a whole onion (I add a few inflorescences of fragrant cloves). We will not salt immediately, but at the end of the cooking process – 10 minutes prior to readiness.
Cook the meat for about 40 minutes. Important – do not digest so as not to get dry. Therefore check the meat more often, make an incision – if the juice is transparent, the meat is ready. If cloudy or red juice comes out, continue cooking.
Cooking is better at medium (not low heat) because we do not need broth, but juicy meat.
During the preparation of the meat we mix all the ingredients for the marinade – the first liquid – oil, water, lime or lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Then dry: spices and salt with sugar. Whisk everything well to disperse the sugar.
We have to cut the onions beautifully – thin rings or half rings. You can use a special grater or just a sharp knife.
We take the finished meat out of the water and cool it. We cut medium-sized slices, trying to achieve a smooth, precise cut, as these pieces look good in the finished dish. In addition, thick pieces are worse saturated with marinade, and too thin can fall apart and look shapeless.
We place pieces of meat and onions in layers in the dishes. The top layer is onion.
Pour our onion and meat appetizer with marinade.
Cover or cover with a movie. We put 4 hours in the fridge. 4 hours is a necessary minimum. I like it best if the meat is marinated longer, at least at night. The longest time I kept the meat in the marinade was 3 days and it was delicious.
If we keep 4 hours, you have to mix the meat 2-3 times to better soak it. Stir gently so the pieces of meat do not fall apart and retain the same shape.
When the pickling time is over, we prepare the necessary aroma and visual additive to trim the final touch of Kinzu (or other greens of your choice).
Chili pepper between the palms to separate the seeds. Cut the top and shake the seeds and tap the pod on the board. Halve along the pod, remove the remaining seeds and inner partitions.
Finely chop the pepper. If the pepper is not too hot for your taste, put in the whole pod. If it burns very hard, put only a part. Here you have to concentrate on your taste. If you are afraid to overdo it, add at first only a portion of the pepper and try to add more, depending on your taste.
Carefully mix our meat appetizer and enjoy the aroma of meat and onions.
7. Royal mackerel roll
For all lovers of mackerel. Great snack on the festive table. You will love this recipe!
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Sheet 1 pc
- Carrot 1 piece
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Mackerel 2 pcs
- Boiled eggs 2 pcs
- 2-3 pickled cucumbers
- Gelatin 15 gr
Detailed preparation of the King Mackerel Scroll can be found in the video below.
<img class = "lazy, lazy, hidden" data-lazy-type = "iframe" src = ""alt =" ">
Subscribe for newsletter
15 signs that your liver needs support
[ad_1] Share link: It plays a crucial role in our body: it is responsible for the cleansing and protects all…
Three simple exercises that relieve lymph stagnation
[ad_1] Share link: Lymph stagnation: 3 simple exercises to relieve lymph stagnation! A sedentary lifestyle is depicted on the figure…
Autumn discharge: 3 kg per week like never before!
[ad_1] Share link: Autumn is a wealth of seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are inexpensive, so why not discharge the…